– ISO 9001:2008 for the Quality system, applied to design, injection molding and sales of thermoplastic accessories.
ISO 9001:2008 certification is the reference standard recognized worldwide for every companies quality management, who wants to answer to the growing markets competitiveness through customers satisfaction improvement, streamlining of internal processes and the consequent reduction in waste and inefficiencies.
Managing quality means coordinating efficiency and effectiveness of its processes through:
– Knowledge, management and monitoring of the processes;
– Capacity of involving the HR resources;
– Centrality of the top management role.
The harmful substances tests, Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 guarantee that don’t exist damage for human health. It’s a uniform evaluation standard, scientifically tested for human ecological safety of textiles, that consider the globalized and extremely fragmentary nature of textile chain. The Oeko-Tex® label offers an important decision-making tool for purchasing, as it tells the final interested customers, that the certified components have, as a value added, the guarantee of having been analyzed to evaluate harmlessness to human health.
– ISO 12402-7:2006 for Life Jackets (buckles)
– ISO 12402-8:2011 for Life Jackets (whistle)
Moreover, our suppliers are conform to REACH norm, and we are able to provide the relative declaration.
Our company is at the forefront also in matter of certifications; trying to respect the sector required norms.
Hereinafter the certifications we have obtained:
Inoltre, i nostri fornitori sono conformi alla Normativa REACH, e siamo in grado di fornire una Dichiarazione a riguardo